Monday, June 13, 2011

Buttered-Garlic Whole Shrimp


To be honest, I was craving for crab legs last weekend but when we went to two grocery stores both their crab legs are not really nice-looking. It was not worth the price I have to pay for it. In the end, I decided to just buy some shrimps.

I bought a pound of whole shrimp and I was so excited to cook it and splurge on it. I cooked it with butter with garlic salt and I was so satisfied with it.

Ingredients:
shrimps
butter
garlic salt
pepper

Directions:
  • Wash shrimp and set aside
  • Melt the butter. Add shrimp. Season with garlic salt and pepper
  • Cook until done
  • Serve with rice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why is it when i do butter and shrimp never look as pretty ad this hehehe, masunod mn

Dhemz said...

tulo man sad ato laway ani...yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias