Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Various Internet Services

The internet offers money making opportunities available for those who want to earn extra income. Honestly, I am one of the many people around the world who have benefited from it. I have created blogs and had them all signed up for web hosting. If for the reason that I get to own numerous domains and websites, I would get the services of a managed hosting partner. These are engineers who will take the burden off from me from monitoring servers, creating backups or updating patches. That way, all I have to do is update my websites and blogs.

I also know of someone who happens to be a serious blogger. She has lots of domains and websites to maintain and she also has a web hosting service. Recently, she transferred her servers and some blogs were affected. Maybe I can suggest to her to opt for colocation . It is just like keeping your treasures in a very secured vault. I think she needs that service too. It will really help her in managing her online business.

It is somehow reassuring to know that there are outside services we can always turn to when we need help. Be it in the real or virtual world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeahm, but lately seems like the money havent made yet for us hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias