Monday, March 14, 2011

DVD Ripper

Just recently my husband purchased an MP3 device for me that does not only plays music, but it also plays video too. However, I was not aware that you must have to have a software to be used to convert video to view on your MP3 device or phone.

I did some research and I came across a great new way to convert your DVD to different video formats such as AVI, MPEG, Mp4 and much more. This new product is called the DVD Ripper, and DVD Ripper Mac which will allow you to watch your favorite DVD’s on your MP3 devices and phones.

I am so excited to purchase this product so that I can enjoy watching my favorite DVDs and videos no matter where I am at. I am also excited, because they are now offering a new product known as a Video Converter mac which will let you transfer HD and SD videos into formats that can be viewed on your portable device or cell phone. So if you want to start watching your favorite DVD’s on your portable device check out DVD Ripper today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias