Monday, January 17, 2011

Banana Pancake

This is my experiment. Presenting the banana pancake!


The story behind the experiment.

We had a couple of bananas that are over ripe. Andrea usually eat them before it gets super ripe but then last week she decided she have enough bananas already thus she wanted different fruit.

I hate to throw the banana away thus I decided to make something out of it. Dave suggested banana bread but I am too lazy for it. So I end up mixing it with my pancake mix. Viola! it was good!

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

wala pako ka tilaw ana mami...mag try daw ko ana...ehhehehe!

abi man nako ug pork chop...ehhehehe!

Unknown said...

suon ka sa akong banana pancake no? hehehe na ug bana poanckae ko kami ra justine mulamoy ky big J ug small j ignoy

Unknown said...

naH! ako sad, wa pa ko ka try nga ang pan cake naay ripe bananas...ma over riped na gani amo saging diri, ilabay dayon...thanks sa idea Lu...try nako ni hehehe

i♥pinkc00kies said...

try it with peanut butter... heavenly :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias