Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Gift for my Mom

Next month, my mom will be celebrating her birthday. Another year whom she will celebrate without us by her side. I want to be there, if only I could. The distance is just too far that's why I can't be there on every special occasion that she will celebrate. Because it is her special day I want to buy something nice for her. I think that one of those tanzanite rings will be perfect. My mom likes jewelries and she is fascinated with diamonds too. The price is quite higher than what I will usually spend but for my mom, I will gladly do it. She deserves it!

I really love this one. I think my mom will love this...

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

am sure she will...na ako dko ka afford ani ug palit man....ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias