Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Party Invitations

As early as this month, I already received a few Christmas party invitations. Yes, it is still early for Christmas but with so many friends trying to throw parties, you have to make sure that you will send the invitation early too.

My little girl will also be celebrating her 3rd birthday this year and that is around Christmas too. Meaning, I have to schedule her party at a date where nobody is having a party. It is important that there will be no conflict of schedules with these many parties so that all our friends can be there to celebrate with us.

I am glad that I have ordered Andrea's party invitations already. The moment I will have them I will send them to my friends right away.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias