Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maintaining the Curves

When I was single, I was so conscious of my figure. I was also very particular of my eating habits. There was less temptation then, because I live in the Philippines where fish and vegetables are aplenty. Ice cream, cakes, chocolates and other delicious delights that are full of calories are not easily accessible. Walking was also part of our daily lives thus we always get a good exercise daily.

When I gain a pound or two, I became obsess of losing it. I even tried slimming pills and slimming tea. I have proof that there are diet pills that work.

Way back then, maintaining the curves was easier. Now that I have a different lifestyle, gone are the curves too... I am not complaining though as I am still sexy to my hubby's eyes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias