Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baked Corn

This is one of our favorites. I used not to eat corn maybe because I got burnt out with corn. When we were young we used to eat a lot of corn and I guess that is why I got burnt out with it.

Corn here are kinda expensive, I got a good deal at Walmart because it was just $0.25 each so I decided to buy some and made us a baked corn.

Ingredients:
8 corn ears
black pepper
butter

Directions:
  1. Cut and scrape corn kernels. (As much as possible cut it less than half of the kernel that way when you scrape it has more juice).
  2. Put the scraped corn in the iron skillet
  3. Seasoned with black pepper and add butter
  4. Baked in 350F until golden brown
  5. Serve while hot

Ready to bake

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i should give these a try sometimes, my family loves corn, especially during Summer, actually midnight snack nga namin as of now eh boiled corn. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias