Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shrimp Stuffed Mushroom

I always wanted to make a stuff mushroom but I didn't have the time and the motivation for it. Last night, I when I checked our fridge, the mushroom got my attention and so I decided to finally make the shrimp stuffed mushroom. This is the first time that I ever make this recipe so it is somewhat an experiment and not sure if Dave and I will like it. As it turned out, the recipe was so good and we enjoyed it.


Ingredients:
Mushroom
Diced onion
Diced bell pepper
Diced carrots
Shrimp (cut in small pieces and pound)
flour
butter
half and half
Shredded cheese (optional)


Directions:


Wash mushrooms and dry in paper towel. Carefully remove stems. Chopped its stems in small pieces.
Melt butter and sautee onions, mushroom stem, bell pepper, carrots and shrimp. Cook until all the juices evaporated. Set aside.






Melt butter, add flour and mix thoroughly. Slowly add half and half until you will make a dough like consistency. Let cool.







Mix the flour mixture and the sauteed vegetables and shrimp.






Melt butter and apply in mushroom heads. Stuffed the mushroom. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake at 375 for 10minutes or until golden brown. Serve.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias