Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pork Steak

I remember when I was working in Manila, the carenderia (little restaurant) that we usually have our lunch always serves good porksteak. Of course, the slices are smaller to make it affordable to the diners.

I decided to make my own version of the filipino pork steak.

Ingredients:
Pork Loin Steak
Onion (cut into rings)
Garlic
Black Pepper
Dale's Seasoning
Lemon
Olive Oil

Directions:
Sautee garlic and half of the onion rings. Add pork. Seasoned with dale's seasoning, black pepper, lemon and olive oil. Bring to boil. Cook slow until sauce thickens. Add the other half of the onion rings. Cook for another minute. Serve.


We already started eating before I decided to take picture of the pork steak.

Note: I used Dale's seasoning instead of soy sauce.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias