Friday, October 24, 2008

Gizard Adobo













When I saw a pack of chicken gizard at the grocery store, I know I had to buy it. I miss eating the bbq chicken ( different parts) which was sold in the street of where I live. During most of the afternoons and early evenings those bbq stands are a common sight along with the cooked rice in coconut leaves which were hanged in the stand.

Instead of bbq I opted to cook adobo for my chicken gizards.

Ingredients:
Chicken gizards
Green bell pepper
Dale's Seasoning
Lemon
Pepper
Garlic
Onion

Directions:
Boil and cook gizards with plenty of water. Drain. Seasoned with dale's seasoning, lemon, pepper and garlic. Bring to boil. Add bell pepper. Cook until bell peppers are done. Serve.


Note: I cook the gizard first in a boiling water to make sure that there is no unpleasant odor in it.




1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i like gizzard... but i dont like the liver!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias