Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baked Beans

Baked beans is one of my favorites. I am always excited when Mom Lori will cook this when we have get together at their house.

I know that I have to learn this recipe if I wanted to eat baked beans at my own dining table. So, this recipe is from Mom Lori that I learned to cook at home and enjoyed eating.


Ingredients:
1 can bake beans
1 medium onion (diced)
1 red bell pepper (diced)
1 green bell pepper (diced)
bacon (cut in small pieces)
sugar
black pepper


Directions:
Cook bacon until light brown. Sautee the onion with the bacon. Add the bell peppers. Cook for a minute. Add the bake beans. Season with black pepper and add sugar (amount of sugar varies depending on how sweet you want your baked beans be). Bring to boil. Remove from heat and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve.


Sauteed bacon, onions and bell pepper

Ready to bake

Baked beans

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias