Saturday, June 1, 2013
I still have fresh whole bunch of butterfish in my freezer. So, i decided to make a soup. I just used whatever veggies available in my refrigerator and voila I have instant fish soup. For this one I used the following:
butter fish - sliced
salt and pepper
1. Wash fish thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a pot, put onion, tomato, ginger and water bring to boil
3. Add fish to the boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Then add squash. cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add turnip greens and turn off the stove.
6. Serve while hot.