Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Festivals

I love festivals because of the lively music, different arts and crafts, wide selection of food, and endless entertainment. I am glad that there are different festivals around our area so we are able to experience the fun that Festival brings.

One of the things that I look forward to when it is Festival time is the parade. I love parades even if it causes a lot of traffic. I love watching the band playing at the parade. It is cute to watch kids playing with their instruments. Any marching band in their band uniform holding their instruments is always inspiring to me. While looking at the band's instruments I can't help but wish that someday my daughter will join the band and play her favorite instrument. Perhaps she will like to play the bugle and if she does, I am sure I can find Bugles at WWBW.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias