Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kitchen Faucets

I love our kitchen. It is one of my favorite parts of our house. I guess because I am the chef at home so the kitchen is my turf. Our kitchen is not the ordinary looking one. Its design is different. I love the kitchen island. The space of our kitchen is enough to comfortably maneuver yourself while preparing dishes.

My kitchen has shallow sinks with a nice faucet. It has plenty of cabinets to store my kitchen essentials. The pantry is also big enough. Previous owners of this house really took care of it and I am glad as I don't need to repair anything at all.

The faucets of the whole house are properly working. They are all in perfect condition and their style fits the whole design of the house. Even the faucets in our garden tub are perfect. I can't ask for more of this house except being thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias