Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stir Fry Bean Sprouts



This is the first time that I cooked this. I remember not liking bean sprouts before but I tried cooking them because I know I will like them now because I can now eat different vegetables that I don't like before.

I wasn't disappointed as I enjoyed this dish. This was actually my food for two meals.

Ingredients:
Garlic
Onion
Pepper
Salt
Sliced chicken breast
Bean Sprouts

Directions:
  • Saute garlic and onion
  • Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken turns white.
  • Add bean sprouts. Cook for just 1 minute
  • Serve
Note: Be sure to wash your bean sprouts ahead of time so that it will have time for the water to drain thoroughly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, bloghopping here from Helping Hand…will go over now to ur other 4 urls.

sorry for the quick commex…need to visit more urls ^_^

btw, we love bean sprouts (togue) here.

http://www.sibuyasrepublic.com

Unknown said...

oi, ako na fav tawon Lu... hehe

done sa tanan nimo blogs ug Alexahopping hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias