Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Convince me

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

My husband always wants to buy something new for our house. We decided when we got married that we would have to agree on any major purchases that we made. So he is the one that always wants to buy something, and I am the one that needs convincing. I guess I just don’t want to spend our money. He acts like he has a whole burning in his pocket to spend what we have. So when we got ready to order a security system for our house he had to tell me all the ADT features before I would agree that was the one that we needed. We usually have a lot of fun reaching our decisions. My parents did not decide together about buying things when I was growing up. It was more like my dad was the king and my mom had to go along with whatever he decided. I think it was just a different day back then. I can’t wait to surprise my husband, and tell him that he is going to have to convince me on which baby crib to buy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias