Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Burgers at Wendy's

Every now and then we crave for fast food burgers and fries. One of our favorite destination for these craving is Wendy's. Wendy's opens late as late as 1am in our place. In a small town where we live, most places close at 10PM. We are night owls so finding a place to buy something to eat is somehow difficult around midnight. Thanks to Wendy's we can always have a good burger and fries even after midnight.

Sometimes I wonder how hard it is to work in a fastfood chain. I bet it requires a lot of hardwork and you have to endure long hours of standing. A friend of mine mentioned about wendys jobs and asked me if I am interested. For now, I think i have to pass on that. I am not yet ready to join the work force right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias