Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Very Observant Daughter

My body is definitely adapted the American climate. Since the day we arrived in my home country I can't stop complaining about the heat. My daughter on the other had have been enjoying all the attention she got from my family. She found lots of playmates in our neighborhood and surprisingly fine with the hot weather.

I have a very smart little girl with me. She is very observant and keen about the things around her. She even noticed that the cab driver here in the Philippine was not using handheld garmin gps. When we picked my husband at the airport, she excitedly announced to him that she never worn a seat belt in the car. She has tons of story to tell to her daddy including all the people that constantly touching her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias