Thursday, September 8, 2011

ME Time

If there is one thing that I really miss doing in this life of mine, that would be being a couch potato. You see having to run a household can take up most of my time and energy. There are the household chores, from cleaning the house, laundry, and ironing, to cooking. Then there is my very active toddler. Just teaching and playing with her can drain me to bits but no, I am not complaining. These were my choices and I do not regret any of it.

So one time, I had a chance to rest a bit. I turned on the television and looked for a foodie program. That is something I always look for when I get the chance to sit in front of the television. I find comfort in watching how foods are made. To me it is like hitting two birds with one stone. I get relaxed when I watch these shows and I learn new recipes along the way. This time though, I did not learn a new recipe. Instead, I got inspired to save for eco-friendly kitchen gadgets just like what they use at Time Square Hotels . The pans and pots were all pretty, not to mention made of materials that are Earth-friendly. They are quite expensive though but I am sure they are worth the price. Maybe that is something I could give myself for Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias