Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anniversary Gift

I don't have a lot in life but I know I am blessed. I can't ask for more because I know God has showered me the best things in life that I can ask for. It is true that I still want some things - material things specifically, but those are all but wants. I can live without them. What matters most is I have all the things that make me happy. I am blessed with a husband who understands me, takes good care of me and loves me unconditionally. We are given a daughter that makes us smile and makes our day complete. I have great family that will always be there for me and I have friends that are for keeps.

As I look at my husband and my daughter while they are peacefully sleeping, I can't help but stop and thank God for what I have. They are my joy.

Oh, yeah! I am being sentimental. I just can't help but be thankful. There are so many things that I should be thankful for. In few month, hubby and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. Time flew by so fast. Five years of great marriage. The coming occasion gives me another reason to shop. I need to find a good gift for my hubby. So far, my first choice is giving him a watch with an engraved message in it. I was looking at Invicta Men Watches and I think they are really good. The quality of an Invicta watch is the top reason why they are my choice.

Will a watch be a good anniversary gift? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias