Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Turn to Him

Our world is stricken with diseases, illnesses that hit our soul, those sicknesses that know no cure except our Creator. When we are plagued with problems, when we hit rock-bottom, our families and friends may not be able to comfort us, we can always turn to God. We tend to ignore His calls, His word, we get busy with our everyday lives, but He is just there, listening, watching, knowing all our moves, our motives, our ambitions, our heart’s desires, our deepest secrets. We can never hide from Him. He is just waiting for us to draw near to Him. Our Spiritual Wellness is His concern, He already knows our physical and material needs, but He wants us to turn to Him, He wants us to cry out to Him.

In my darkest hours, He comforts me and His word guides me. He gives me strength, wisdom, understanding and knowledge. He knows what I need, I only have to ask him.

I may sound so melodramatic in this post, but this is the truth that I’ve learned. All things in this world is temporary, the only thing we can be sure of is that there is a God that loves us, who will never leave us nor forsake us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias