Monday, September 26, 2011

Jeans

I talked to my older brother the other night and I have mentioned that I will be sending a box soon. He asked me if I can send him good pairs of jeans. I gave him an option of the following: levis jeans, dkny jeans, or carhartt jeans. He obviously go for levis as he is not familiar with the other two that I have mentioned. I explained to him that maybe he wants to choose the carharrt as they are known for its quality. Well, he didn't need more convincing as he just told me why don't I just buy him 3 pairs, one of each! huh? I was like oh no! not 3 pairs!!! I will buy him at least 1. I am not sure if I can afford to buy him 3 as I will also buy for my other brothers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias