Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scrubs for my little girl

Playtime is always important for me and my daughter. We read books, build towers, paint or color and do a lot of things. One of our favorite play pretend game is playing doctor. This game helped my daughter overcome her fear of the doctor and the stetoscope. The doctor playset that she has is a reall cool gadget as it has everything that the doctor uses to examine patients. Because we enjoy playing doctor game, I thought of buying a few custom made scrubs for my daughter. I think that it will be cute seeing her playing doctor and wearing scrubs at the same time. I have found out that I can order the custom made scrubs online at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/.

I can't wait to order a little scrub for my girl. I am sure she will be excited about it. She will also be more excited wearing it especially if she will see her auntie in person wearing a scrub too.


1 comment:

Dhemz said...

awwwww...pretty neat idea...am sure it looks great on Andre...ah, tanan man bagay sa iya...ehhehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias