Monday, August 22, 2011

Adjusting…

Being a stay at home mom is more difficult than I ever imagined it would be but it’s just as rewarding as everyone says it is. No, I don’t spend my time on things like http://www.BANK-card-processing.com or filing legal briefs like I used to but it’s tough figuring out how not to screw your kids up day after day! I’m always afraid that I’m depriving them of social interaction since they’re no longer in daycare but the other side of me knows it’s better for them to be at home with me. I love my boys to death and I want to help instill in them the values my parents taught me and the only way to do that is to be with them all the time. Sometimes my mind wanders to what it would be like to go back to work but for the most part I’m really happy in our little house all day with the kids. The boys are great and getting better every day so I think I’ll be doing this for a while!

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias