Thursday, August 11, 2011

Big and Tall Clothing

When you see a man that stands 6ft in the Philippines that is rare. You can commonly see them playing the professional basketball team. I think that most Filipinos just stand around 5'6". Big and Tall Clothing is hard to find unlike here in the USA. If you are big and tall in the Philippines, you need to pre-order your clothing.

On the contrary, here in America most people are big and tall. If your height is only 6 feet you are just ordinary. It is only in America that I have seen a lot of big things. In fact, when I was new here, I often asked my husband why everything has to be big here. Restaurants serve big portions which they should since people here are big. Vegetables here are huge, as in everything I see is big.

I remember when I got here that I used to shop for clothes and shoes at the kids section. A big and tall tshirt is like a dress for me. Being a petite one (before), I had a hard time finding the right size for me. Now that I have been in the USA for a many years, I now know where to shop if I need petite clothes or if I need plus size clothes or if I need big and tall clothing. I now know different specialty stores.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nag baha sd diri si big tall. hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias