Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Learned my Lesson

Updating my blogs and visiting other blogs are part of my daily routine. I may not be able to update all my blogs everyday, but I do blog everyday. I maintain multiple blogs so it is somewhat impossible for me to update all of them daily.

I enjoy visiting and reading other blogs. Every once in a while, I find blogs that are worth reading that I often come back and read for updates. Sometimes, it also irks me that some websites and blogs have viruses. I happen to encounter a blog that has a virus and infected my laptop as well. I was so mad and very disappointed. I was scared I was going to lose my data and pictures saved in my laptop. I did have a free Antivirus software installed in my laptop but still my laptop got infected. I learned my lesson, I purchased and installed a new Antivirus Software and never visited the site that is suspected to have virus and malware.

Now, I am happy with my antivirus. Whenever I visited a blog or website that has virus or malware, it will alert me right away. Investing into a reliable Anti Virus protection is worth the money because you are sure that your data and other important documents and pictures that are saved in your computer is safe.

2 comments:

analou said...

I am glad that Mac is pretty good in detecting viruses and malwares. I hate those people who send viruses. Lami kaayo kusnoton, lol.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I hear you hehe and we shared the same sentiments char lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias