Friday, May 20, 2011

Discounted Scrubs

I have known a few male nurses in the USA. Unlike in the Philippines, there are so many male nurses everywhere - in a private clinic, health centers or hospitals. I know that some men thinks that a male nurse is not a very manly job which of course I will disagree. Being a male nurse doesn't affect your manhood, it is just a common misconception.

Anyway, the son of my friend is a registered nurse and I told him about this website: http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/ because I know, he needs to buy more scrubs and of course he would prefer to buy discount uniform scrubs. Who doesn't like paying discounted price anyway?

Speaking of scrubs, I am also looking for scrubs to wear at home. I like wearing them because they are really comfortable.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias