Saturday, May 14, 2011

Concert Tickets

To be honest, I have never been to a live concert here in the US. I have been to a play but not a concert. Sometimes, I think it will be fun to attend a concert but I am not really updated about the famous songs of different singers and bands.

Some friends of mine invited me to join them in watching Christina Aguilera in Concert Live. It is such a very irresistible offer but I wonder how much does Christina Aguilera Tickets would cost. For now, I can't afford to spend extra money because I am saving for our trip to Philippines early next year.

My friends told me that they bought their tickets at acheapseat.com and it is really affordable. They even told me that they find good deals for Dave Matthews Band Tickets and Celtic Woman Tickets. The price that they mentioned for these tickets are not really bad but I just told them that maybe next time around I will go with them. Just not right now, as I don't have a budget for it yet.

Do you like attending concerts? If you do, you should buy your tickets at A Cheap Seat. They are professional ticket broker. They have Family Values Tour Tickets as well as Def Leppard Tickets. They not only sell concert tickets but they also offer sports and play tickets.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias