Monday, April 25, 2011

Bracket competition with my brother for March Madness

Guest post written by Annie London

My parents could care less about March Madness. I'm pretty sure that they didn't even know what it was until just a few years ago when my brother and I told them about it. So we unfortunately can't get enough interest going to do a family-wide bracket pool for the tournament. Instead, I'm just doing a bracket competition with my brother.

We get pretty intense over March Madness and college basketball in general. He loves all kinds of sports, but I'm mostly just interested in college basketball. When I started working on picking out my bracket for this year, I ran across the site www.texaselectricityproviders.com/bounce-energy-texas/texas/. Once I looked through it some, I decided to sign up for one of the electricity providers that I found on that website.

Right now my brother's bracket is beating me, but we have some very different picks for the final four. That could mean that I might be able to come back and win our little competition. It would really be nice to get to win and have bragging rights over the next year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias