Monday, February 28, 2011

Trading

I know we’re not that old yet, but do you or your friends have IRA accounts? One of my friends insists that we should also follow her and start on investments. I’m not really familiar with how it all works but I’m seriously interested because I know it will be good for the future of my daughter.

I’ve heard about online trading and mobile trading, but not much to actually make me want to use them. Maybe this time, I can set up a consultation with an online broker and see if I can understand how this business works.

I was told having an IRA account isn’t just about stocks. It can also be used for bonds, mutual funds, options etc. I hope I can find a “product” to interest me so I can start convincing my husband to go into investments. I’m sure he’ll listen because after all, this is for our daughter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias