Monday, February 28, 2011

Shopping for Shoes

I try to shop less as I need to save and I am doing good with it. I have not shopped online for almost two months now. But, I need to shop because I need to buy some gifts for hubby which will be celebrating his birthday in two weeks.

I decided that it is time to shop for shoes. I don't have any other idea what to give my hubby thus, I decided to buy him an old gringo shoes. This shoes is quite expensive but birthdays come only once a year so I want to buy something nice for my dearest hubby. While shopping for an old gringo shoes, I also found very nice tony burch shoes that I want to buy for myself. I know that if I will buy another pair of shoes, hubby will tease me how much more shoes do I need but I just can't resist the style and quality of tony burch shoes.

While doing my shoes shopping, I found a website called Shoe Inn. It is a good place to buy designer shoes for women. If you become a Shoe Inn's VIP Club member, you can enjoy exclusive sales and birthday discount. I am seriously considering the idea of becoming a VIP club member.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias