Monday, February 28, 2011

Toys for my Daughter

Part of having a toddler is to familiarize yourself with different educational games that will help improve their learning capabilities and their learning skills. I admit, I have a very energetic 3 year old daughter that sometimes I wish she would slow down. She has so much energy that I can't compete with. Even if we have played so much already she still has energy to do something more.

We started reading books to my daughter even when she was just new born. Over the span of 3 years, she has accumulated many books already. She loves to read them and I am so proud of her for being such a book lover. Other than books, we buy her other creative toys. She has different building blocks, barn animals, countless of flash cards and all other educational toys that helps her learn. My daughter seems to be a very fast learner. Sometimes she would come out with new ideas that will just surprise us.

I hope that she will continue to be as smart as she is and I hope that she won't be bored in school when it is time for her to go to school.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias