Monday, February 7, 2011

Spa

I have mentioned how I would love to have a personal spa at the comfort of my own home as I know how much I will enjoy it. I can just imagine myself soaking in a hot water, relaxing and easing the stress of the daily grinds in life. Or perhaps, the whole family can enjoy the spa while watching the moon or the snow flakes falling. During the cold winter days and nights, I am sure that everyone longs for something that can warm them and a personal spa is the answer to this. You can have your spa at your patio or deck and enjoy it even during the snowiest winter time.

I really don't need any convincing when it comes to having a custom spa design for my own use. I know that if I can afford it, I will surely go for it. The benefits that a spa can give to my family will be worth the the money I will invest on it.

5 comments:

Dhemz said...

hay dugay na tawon ko wala katilaw sa spa.

PL said...

hi lulu! ako pud, dugay na kaayo ko wala nakaadto og spa. murag 48 years na... hehehe... i live in bohol now, nagdaku ko sa davao then my family transferred to cebu in 1996 then nadagit tawn ko og taga Antequera pagka 2004. hehehe... ikaw? asa man inyo diri?

Pink Memoirs
Hands Full of Life

Unknown said...

bulan naman siguro ko wa ka spa ...lami jud magpa spa usahay oi jud...

Unknown said...

na cant afford ko karon pero sauna sa pinas pa kaya pas budget

PL said...

silingan ra man diay ta. hehehe... sorry pero dili ko catholic. pero kaila ra ko sa parish priest karon diri. si Fr. Grado. anyways, nice to know that naa pud laing taga bohol na blogger...i know si sis Mel Cole is from Cortes... mga silingan ra jud ta... hehehe

http://www.mommypinks.com
http://hazeljlabado.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias