Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lightweight laptops

Whenever I think about our upcoming trip to Philippines, it always make me think of buying a small laptop or a netbook so that it will be very handy during our travel. I wanted to have a small netbook because we plan on traveling ahead of my hubby so that I can have more time in the Philippines. This will mean that I will travel alone with a toddler. Having a toddler means I have more things to carry on like toys or books that will help her be entertained during our international flight. A light weight laptop or netbook will give me convenience with all the things that I need to tot around the airport during our flight layovers.

I know there are laptops notebooks that weights like 2 pounds or less and I think that is the perfect one for me. I need to really save if I have to buy one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want 10 loptops hehehe, bloghop galore ko

Food & Drink Fusion

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias