Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sleepless Nights

I had few sleepless nights because I was missing home. My sister had her wedding in the Philippines few days ago and I felt homesick. How I was I was there to be in her special day but there are so many reasons why I can't be there. Anyhow, it doesn't stop me from thinking how nice it would have been if we were there because it was only my family that was not in the Philippines at that time. All my siblings and their families were there. Even the ones that were working abroad came home for the occasion. I can't stop but felt homesick thus I have baggy eyes. Looking at myself in the mirror, I know I needed an eye cream for dark circles.

I am looking forward to see my family in Philippines on our planned vacation. Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias