Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grilled Asparagus


Okay, I admit, I am kinda "dumb" sometimes. I love eating asparagus but I haven't cooked one in my whole life. I always eat them in the restaurant. Since I love to eat them, I decided to cook some. Well, at first it was not a success. I didn't cut the lower part of it and I never know I should...hahaha Lesson learned. The second time.... it was perfect!

Ingredients:
Asparagus
Olive Oil
Lemon
salt and pepper

Directions:
  • Wash and Cut the lower part of the asparagus (approx 1/3 of it)
  • Marinade it with lemon, olive oil and salt and pepper
  • Grill until cook and still crispy
  • Serve

4 comments:

Cecile said...

we love asparagus, too!

will try your recipe, Lu.

try grilling it after mixing it with olive oil and salt an pepper, masara din.

Dhemz said...

likewise...hahhaha....gali lagi...maong gahi tawon kau kaunon....:)

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Yumm, unsaon pag luto sa green beans with butter lulu? heheh

Ms. Journ said...

ganahan ko ani lami kaau pero wala pako katilaw ug grilled... mas lami tingale no.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias