Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Trip Friday: Philly Hamburger


While we were out shopping the other day, we decided to eat at Apple Bee's. We don't want any heavy meals so we just ordered something light. I ordered Philly Hamburger. I always love the taste of Philly Cheese steak so I was hoping that it will taste the same.

To my disappointment, it was not that good. And once again we were assigned to a not so good server again. It is seldom that I got lucky with servers.... it must be me...lol

Okay, so Apple Bee's has become a member of our "not to go list" anymore.

Join this week's food trip by visiting Food Trip Friday.

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

AppleBess is one of my favorite place to go,I love their Tilapia with Mango Salsa, too bad they don't served that in Applebees here in Canada, :(

Unknown said...

Thats my fave mamilu, lami kaayo sa and very cheesy tulo na sd ako laway.

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaaa...hahahhaha! how come lami ang applebees dire sa cali mami...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias