Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oily Foods

I don't if it is true but my old folks back home in the Philippines always tells us not to eat oily foods because it can cause acne. I am not sure if there is a scientific evidence or there is a medical explanation with this or it is just a plain superstitious belief. All I know is I love eating those oily foods. I am just glad that I am not prone to acne. Sometimes, though an a zit or two will pop out on my face out of nowhere. Thankfully, there is an available adult acne treatments that is easy to buy. Acne is really annoying to me and I am glad that I don't have a lot of them even when I was younger.

I still indulge in oily foods especially the different nuts even if some people say it can cause acne.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias