Thursday, June 17, 2010

My First Digital Camera

My first digital camera is a Canon camera. A digital camera has become my partner in my blogging journey. Since I blog about foods, it is important for me to have pictures of different recipes that I cooked. I think that posting pictures together with the recipe will encourage my readers to try the recipe that I cooked. The picture usually tells if the recipe is good or not.

Besides taking pictures of different foods for my kitchen blog, my digital camera also ensures that I have documented my daughter's growth through pictures. Pictures are great to share especially that my family in the Philippines is not there to witness Andrea's growing years. Through the pictures it will seem like they are part of Andrea's growing up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias