Friday, March 5, 2010

Food Trip Friday: Squash in Coconut Milk



It is another day for food trippers to check out Food Trip Friday. Here's my entry for this week.


This is a "ginataang kalabasa" squash in coconut milk with shrimp and pea pods. This is a very common filipino dish.

Sometimes, when we go to the Asian store, we get lucky because they sometimes sell the filipino type of squash.

This dish is very easy to make just make sure you put enough ginger to make it taste better.

Happy weekend food trippers.

5 comments:

Cacai M. said...

oi happy weekend pod nmo dha.. naggata mn diay ka og kalabasa.. kalami.. panghatag beh.. lol.. Happy FTF Mareng.. ~hugs~

My Food Trip

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I'm not a Kalabasa fan (kaya siguro malabo ang mata ko,lol!) but I will eat the shrimp instead. :)
Food Trip Friday

Nedekcir said...

I love this dish, kalabasa with coconut milk = yummy in my tummy...lol

Clarissa said...

Same here--I love anything with coconut milk although my husband isn't.wala yatang taste ang asawa ko sa pagkain lol!

Dhemz said...

ayay kalami sa shrimp...gata pa jud!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias