Thursday, February 18, 2010

Working at Home

When I was in the Philippines, I was a working / career girl. I started working when I was 18 and since then I never stopped working. Even when I went to college, I worked full time. I never imagined myself to be a stay at home person simply because all my life I worked. But things changed and I have anticipated it already before I moved here in the USA. For the first few weeks, I enjoyed the luxury of not having to wake up early and prepare to work. But after a while, I got bored I then wish that I can work. Things didn't work out with regards of me working. When my daughter was born my priority changed. Being born premature, I know she needed me more. Since then I decided to become a full time mother and wife.

Now that my daughter is getting older, I am starting to do some home jobs. I am planning to work full time at home. I know there will be disadvantages but I believe that if we can set aside a place where I can work without disturbance, this plan will work perfectly. I found a Luxury Home Decor that also works as an office space. OfficePODs are perfect for me because it is only about 7 square feet. This is also perfect as luxury gifts to your wife or friends. You won't need office building permit to install one of the OfficePODs. The makers of this OfficePODs also offers leasing option which is really helpful for somebody that is just starting to work at home like me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias