Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow Peas

I love snow peas and its crunchiness. Although buying this type of vegetable is somewhat expensive, every once in a while, I indulge myself with an expensive food. Usually, snow peas cost $4.99/lb. For a vegetable that is quite pricey but hey I love it.

I decided to buy enough snow peas to cook for one meal and I was in heaven eating this. Here's my sauteed snow peas...


Ingredients:
Snow peas
pork (slice lean pork)
garlic
onion
soy sauce
pepper

Directions:
  • Sautee onion and garlic. Add pork. Cook until pork is no longer pink.
  • Season with soy sauce and pepper.
  • Add snow peas. Cook for two minutes and stir occasionally.
  • Serve immediately.
Note: I love my snow peas half cooked when it is still crunchy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias