Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Kinilaw"

As my good friend Dhemz and her family are on vacation to the Philippines right now, I can't help but wish that I am in the Philippines too, enjoying the filipino foods that I missed.

I admit, when I see this picture in my brother's facebook, I was drooling. Anchovies (bulinaw) is not my first choice when it comes to "kinilaw" but right now, I will happily dig in to this.

The kalamansi alone makes me salivate...

Anyway, one of my favorite kinilaw is the "tangigue"

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

pati ako naglalaway na hahahaha.. sarap nyan!

Unknown said...

Aguy naara ang kinilaw ni lulu, maayo kadiha oi kay makakilaw mn ka ug fresh nga isda.

Akong lamian nga kinilaw kanang blue marlin ba kaha tawag ana, kanang puro unod.lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias