Saturday, August 29, 2009

Small Talk Six (Aug 29, 2009)

Those School Days....

It is Saturday again and I almost forgot about this. Well, at least I still have an hour to post my Small Talk Six....

These the six things I love/hated about school....

1. I love shopping for new things for the new school year... new outfits... new school supplies...

2. I love competition... I always strive to get perfect scores... and flat 1 grade (1.00 is our highest)

3. I hated when I get low score on any exam...

4. I hate unfair professors (when they gave you grades that far below your expectations...)

5. I love hanging out with my friends in school...

6. I love and hated graduation... I love because I am finally done and hated it because I will miss all the friends and the fun at school...

Please check more of Saturday Small Talk Six at Mom Blogs at MomDot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have come to the conclusion I am not a normal woman. Most of you enjoyed shopping for new school clothes. I hated it. I HATE shopping now. Something is wrong with me isn't there? lol

Ms. Journ said...

Mami lu, i wanna hoin this meme too..hahaha ... daghan na jud ko wala mahimo mami oi... kaw kugihan ka kaau moapil...

I hope one day mo-apil apil na jud ko ..hehe. Ingatz mamzi.. tnx for ym always..chicka2x. lol!

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

I think shopping was my favorite part. Competetition would come in second. I think Im still this way:)

Lucy

Unknown said...

Ako dili ko ganahan ug skwela lulu but I love shopping waaaa. basta wara wara major ko na.ao bitaw pag college nku nag major ko ug PE aron dili ko ma pressure nya mag sge rako duwa duwa ug sayaw sayaw grado dayon hehehehe. Mga smart pipol mn d i mo io, love challenges sa school, me hate it.
I feel like joining this meme in my bfusion, if i have time join nya ko hehe

Anonymous said...

I'm with elliej and am not too fond of shopping either. I'm a grab and buy kind of girl and am not the type to spend hours shopping.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias