Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Football Fantasy Analysis

This is the first time that I joined Fantasy Football by myself. Husband and I used to team up together in our Football Fantasy Team. This time around, I am doing it by myself. With the help of WaiverWire, I am confident that I can win in my fantasy league.

The players for my Football Fantasy team is already drafted. So far, I have a good quarterback and running back. I could not complain on my defense as I have the Tennessee Titans. Anyway, I am now ready to sign up for the In-Season Pass offered by waiverwire.com so that I can monitor everything about my team and its players.

The In-Season Pass, will provide me with Real-time player alerts via email, text and/or web such as: Player injury alerts; Player news and updates, and; Expert fantasy analysis with every alert. The In-Season Pass is only $9.99. This price is nothing compared to what this package can offer. It will not only give me real time alerts but the most comprehensive fantasy football rankings, projections, news, stats and analysis. It will give me access to Waiver Wire’s Fantasy Social Network and Community Forum.

Sign up for an account now and take your game to the next level with WaiverWire.

Post?slot_id=44458&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias