Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Easy Buttered Shrimp


I know I posted a lot of shrimp dishes here.... Well I admit, I love shrimp! (Well, even if I don't admit, it is pretty obvious....). I happen to be able to buy shrimps in an asian fish market with shells and heads on. When I bought it, I was planning to cook "sinigang na hipon" but I when I was ready to cook, I changed my mind so I end up with this easy recipe.

Here is my easy buttered shrimp.

Ingredients:
Shrimp with shells
Salted Butter
Garlic
Pepper

Directions:
Melt butter. Add Shrimp and season with garlic and pepper. Cook until done. Serve.

This recipe is really easy. I love dipping this with a mixture of soy sauce and lemon. Of course what better way to eat this than using your hands! Enjoy eating!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias