Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Get Together

I am lucky to have found great friends. I have Filipino friends here that I know I can always rely on. Sometimes, we may get to each others nerves but as always, we always settle things and continue with our friendship.

Having Filipino friends around me has made me feel like I am never far from my homeland. Sometimes during get togethers I know we are very loud. We love to talk loud and share laughter on top of all those yummy Filipino foods.

Filipinos are always loud that it will seem like all of us are using amplifiers when we talk. We are not deaf by any means, we are just loud.

Anyway, speaking of amplifiers, one of the best amplifiers that I have known is the Engl Guitar Amplifiers. You can buy Engl Guitar Amplifiers at musician's friend if you want one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias