Thursday, July 25, 2013

Other Stuff

This post is no way related to my cooking nor any of my food adventures but this conversation happened when one of my friends and I were sharing a meal. She cooked some good Filipino food for us to share. While gobbling on all the delicious foods that she cooked, we talked about mbox 3. Well, the topic came out because we were listening to a Filipino radio station through her iPhone. She was telling me about this new singer that has an incredible voice. She mentioned that if she can have an mbox 3, she wants to record her daughter's singing. Her daughter can sing and has really a good voice. I hope that one day, we can hear her daughter's original songs in a music album.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias