Thursday, June 20, 2013

Music while cooking?

I am hosting a baby shower party tomorrow. I am sure it will be fun for all my friends. This is a potluck party but of course, I have to have some other cooked foods too. I plan to prepare some things today so that I will be relaxed tomorrow.

While making some early preparations my daughter is listening to some of her favorite videos using her headphone. I am glad that she likes to use a headphone because it spares me from the loud music from whatever she is listening,

Speaking of headphones, did you know that you can buy excellent sennheiser headphones at musicians friend? Yes, they have high quality headphones there. You might want to shop right now so that the next time you listen to your favorite music, you wouldn't worry about disturbing somebody else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias